Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last Weekend - Marietta Comic and Anime Con


Last weekend, I was a guest at the Marietta Comic and Anime Con, the first show og that kind in that area for quite some time. The con was very well attended and although Marietta is not that far from Atlanta, I saw so many different faces that it was like being in another state. Of course, saw some friends as well and I hope made some new ones.

But don't just take my word for it! Two online articles have been published about the event and I'm in both (at least my picture anyway). Hey, I'm newsworthy!!!



I want to thank everyone who came out on a rainy Sunday to see us! Thanks also to my fellow ESO crew (Mike and Bobby), and all the other guests and vendors who helped make the show a success. And a special thanks to Mario for organizing such a great show. There is another one scheduled for November 10th. Count me in!

No comments: