Thursday, June 7, 2012

This Weekend - Legends & Knoxville Comic & Anime Show

This Saturday (6/9), New Legend comes to Legends! I will be at the Rome, GA comic shop from Noon until 2pm signing copies of Tiki Zombie #1, along with two "legends in their own minds," Bobby Nash and Sean Taylor. Can one shop hold these three egos? Come on by and find out!

After the signing, Bobby and I will travel to Tennessee to appear at the Knoxville Comic and Anime Show! We may not make it to the con on Saturday, but Mike Faber will be representing the Earth Station One podcast hosting panels and meeting fans. Bobby and I will be there all day Sunday (6/10) at the ESO table promoting the podcast and having copies of our own books available.

I've never been to either area, so I'm looking forward to seeing the sights and meeting new folks! If you're nearby, feel free to stop by and say, "Howdy!"

No comments: