Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Night Videos

This will be the last FNV for a while. Not because of any "rapture" - far from it! As some of you might have noticed I have missed the last couple of weeks due to my convention schedule and I have many deadlines approaching, so here's one big blast of some cool videos I've seen lately!

If they ever remake Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome, I nominate Beyonce as Aunty Entity!

The combined forces of Steven Spielberg, Peter Jackson, Edgar Wright, and Steven Moffat can't fail to bring us an awesome adaptation of the comic Tintin! Can they?

Immortals looks like it has sweet visuals. Maybe the next movie I see in 3D.

Next week is the debut of Terry Gilliam's new short film, The Wholly Family. "Look lads! A whole bowl of pasta!"

Unfortunately, I have seen the results of this kind of confrontation that did not end as well.

Best dog dub ever!

Being a superhero ain't all action, glamour, and fame!

We all lost a truly great artist this week with the passing of Jeffrey Catherine Jones. I hope this documentary is able to be completed.

The first volume of this cool web comic has been collected and is in stores now!

I'm a little late on this one, but I highly recommend this series from a talented bunch of guys!

Always nice to display a new trailer from Holly on our site! She makes fun vids! Since this may well be my last edition of FNV, please check out ComicBookTrailers.com any night of the week!

No comments: