Saturday, June 27, 2009

Movie Review - Transformers 2

When I arrived at the theater to see Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen, I saw an ambulance leaving the scene. Never a good sign! I'm pleased to report that the movie did not make me sick, but I do think there should be a warning attached. The more I think about it, the more my head hurts. So, I'm going to keep this review short - Transformers 2 is NOT a good movie. In fact I liked it even less than the first one. However, since there has already been enough bad mojo going around this week, here's two good reasons to justify these movies:



On another positive note, it looks like Michael Bay will not be directing a third Transformers movie. There is hope for the franchise! That is, unless TPTB decide to replace him with Brett Ratner or Marty Martin.

No comments: